Monday

Update!!!!

Guess what? Three more of my tadpoles turned into frogs!!!!! Now there are five froglets. I let them all go
(except for two that i am having trouble catching. ) I am letting all the little guys go as soon as they turn into frogs.

Also, in our greenhouse all the plants are shooting up. The corn and tomatoes are reeeaaally tall. The praying mantids seem to be doing ok. Oh guess what? I found a spring peeper in the greenhouse! He is really cute and tiny.
i tried to catch him and take him out side, but i couldn't catch him so he's going to have to just hang in the greenhouse for a while. There are little chipmunk tunnels leading into our green house. That makes me sorta mad. Don't get me wrong, i LOOVE chipmunks, but last year they killed all of our corn and ate all of our green tomatoes before they could turn red. Sigh.

Oh good news!!! My sunflower bloomed! I planted a bunch of seeds, but only one of them grew huge. I just measured it and it was 7 feet 9 inches tall!!! And the bloom is practically the size of my face! When the flower dies i am going to put it out for the birds to eat. I will post some pictures later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment